Human Resource Management
Human Resource Management
The Human Resource Management (HRM) program helps students deal with the
complexities and challenges of managing today's workforce. The program is designed to
provide a comprehensive study of the following major human resource functions:
• Organizational theory and the behavior of the individuals within an organization
• Management theory and organizational leadership
• Strategic and Operational Aspects
• Employee Productivity and the Impact of Technology
• Training, Development and Facilitation
• Performance Appraisal
• Conflict Resolution
• Legal Issues
Individual clusters and the seminar-type format allow students to fully explore course
topics with peers and professors. At the completion of the program students will be
prepared to contribute to their organization's goals by effectively administering and
developing its resources.
For those students already in the field of human resources, the HRM program offers further
professional development and training.
Human Resource Management majors must fulfill:
• University general education requirements
• 57 semester hour core curriculum
• Capstone Course
IBA 33000 Principles of Management
IBA 33200 Human Resource Management
IBA 43200 Managerial Ethics
IBA 20000 Principles of Financial Accounting
IBA 20100 Principles of Managerial Accounting
IBA 32000 Principles of Finance
IHR 35700 Employee Supervision
IHR 35800 Legal Issues for Human Resource Management
IHR 35900 Performance Management/Performance Appraisal Systems
IHR 36100 Career/Staff Development
IHR 36200 Employee Training and Development
IHR 36300 Human Resources Information Systems
IHR 37000 Group Dynamics
IHR 37100 Conflict Resolution
IHR 41000 Labor Economics & Industrial Relations
IHR 21000 Survey of Economics
IHR 35000 Principles of Marketing
IHR 47000 Global Business and Society
IBA 49900 Capstone Course (3)
For comprehensive course descriptions, please see the current catalog
- Related pdf books
- LINDENWOOD CRIMINAL JUSTICE SUMMER INSTITUTE JUNE 9, 10 AND ...
- Student: Advisor: General Education Requirements
- Global Transmission and Local Consumption: Navajo Resistance ...
- Jeroen Huisman Ed International Perspectives on the Governance
- LU11158 FYE Parent Program
- *Course Syllabus
- Lisa Lau and Ana Cristina Mendes (Eds.). Re-Orientalism and ...
- Lindenwood University
- Anoush Ehteshami & Mahjoob Zweiri. eds. Iran’s Foreign Policy from Khatami to
- Human Resources Office
- Lindenwood School of Business & University Course Syllabus
- School of Business and Entrepreneurship
- LINDENWOOD UNIVERSITY COURSE SYLLABUS
- LINDENWOOD UNIVERSITY
- Robert Boyer, Hiroyasu Uemura, and Akinori Isogai (Eds ...
- Table of Contents - Lindenwood University
- Market-led Development versus Basic Needs: Common Property and the ...
- Popular epubs
- Human resource Management Practices Aimed at seeking the ...
- HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
- Human Resource Management Review 20 (2010) 194–202
- Career options: Human Resource Management
- GEORGIA DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN RESOURCES Human Resource/Personnel ...
- Policy Type: Core Operations Policy Title: Human Resource ...
- Economics 609 Human Resource Economics I
- Human Resource Services Office
- Published by Educational Consultant India Limited on behalf of the Department of Elementary Education and Literacy, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India and National Institute o
- Aircraft Certification Information Resource Management (IRM ...
- African Journal of Business Management Vol. 4(7), pp. 1281-1288, 4 July, 2010
- PERSONNEL PSYCHOLOGY